1. Write a short story where every sentence is one word longer than the previous.
2. Write your character’s death: through old age, sickness, or violence, all alone, and by their worst fear.
3. And you thought dragons didn’t exist…
4. a broken wristwatch, peppermints, and a hug that goes too far.
5. Write a scene where a stranger approaches your protagonist, claiming they’re someone they once knew – except they are lying.
6. Write about the time your protagonist got arrested.
OK, once I do each of these, I will post the result. I encourage anyone else to join me.