1. Who was the last person you held hands with? Um. my niece, Zoe.
2. Are you outgoing or shy? I am the shyest person to every shy.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Bit of a broad question, but Mom, Dad and Erica when they come up this week.
4. Are you easy to get along with? I certainly like to believe so.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? Given that I am currently crush-less…Guess I better not drink!
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? Smart people. Sapoisexuality. It’s a thing. Also, tall men.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? Male to female relationship? Hah.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Benedict Cumberbatch ’cause that’s where I learned what sapoisexual was.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? A little, perhaps, given that I’ve no experience. Yes, I said it.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Erm. Anthony, I guess.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? “You should come to church tonight. We have free child care.”
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? Oy. Um. “Nevermore,” from Beauty and the Beast. “Do I Wanna Know,” by Artic Monkeys, “Somewhere over the Rainbow” by IZ, “500 Miles” by the Proclaimers. Yes, that’s only 4. I like a lot of stuff.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? It’s never been long enough to warrant it. But I doubt it. It seems a very intimate act.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Luck, no. Miracles, yes.
15. What good thing happened this summer? Dude, summer hasn’t even started yet. And I can’t remember last summer. But summers don’t really mean much anymore, now that school is long done.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? um. Zoe? Sure!
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Not human life, no. But I wouldn’t rule out the idea of bacterial or microcosm. The God who created the universe for us to enjoy would probably do that just for our exploratory hearts.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Justin Cheeley. Oy, was he gorgeous.
19. Do you like bubble baths? Very occasionally.
20. Do you like your neighbors? Well, that haven’t come at me with a hatchet yet, so, sure.
21. What are you bad habits? I’m lazy.
22. Where would you like to travel? Russia. New Zealand. Switzerland. Scotland. Norway. Sweden.
23. Do you have trust issues? I don’t think so, I think I have the opposite of trust issues.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Coming home to my cats.
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? My belly.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Open my eyes. More seriously, usually turn over in bed.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Darker, I guess. Any lighter and I’d be flourescent.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? Martyne.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Nope!
30. Do you ever want to get married? I think so, yes.
31. If your hair long enough for a pony tail? Not yet. Maybe in 3 years.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? Um. Ew.
33. Spell your name with your chin. hllolluy. Hey, not bad!!
34. Do you play sports? What sports? Frisbee is a sport.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? TV. I could quite easily give up TV.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Oh, I excel at that.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Something usually even more awkward.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Smart, but not crazy smart, otherwise it’d kill my own self confidence. Funny, skinny, nerdy. Christian. Someone who’d argue themes in Doctor Who with me and pray with me afterwards.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Bookstores! Also, I happen to enjoy thrift/antique shops.
40. What do you want to do after high school? College.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Considering Jesus has given us eternal second chances, yes.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? I can’t think of anything to say. Or I really upset.
43. Do you smile at strangers? Yes. I believe that seeing others smile or laugh turns them from strangers into potential friends.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? OOh. Hard decision. Bottom of the sea.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? The fact that if I miss work too much I’ll get fired.
46. What are you paranoid about? I might lose my job. I didn’t say it was rational paranoia.
47. Have you ever been high? Nah,
48. Have you ever been drunk? Not really. Buzzed, yeah. I don’t see any point to getting pissed-out drunk,
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? Yeah. What, I’m not telling!
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Black. Surprise!
51. Ever wished you were someone else? No one specifically, no. A different version of myself, certainly.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? To correct my gastro problems so it didn’t overtake my life.
53. Favourite makeup brand? There are brands?
54. Favourite store? Barnes and Noble
55. Favourite blog? Well, I only read one because she writes awesome fanfic and I get Star Wars memes from it.
56. Favourite colour?
57. Favourite food? Black. or Yellow.
58. Last thing you ate? Piece of bacon.
59. First thing you ate this morning? Berry poptart.
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Individually? I can’t remember. I almost won a hula-hoop contest before I got hips, though. And we won Color guard competitions when I was in high school.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? Nah, I’m too vanilla for that.
62. Been arrested? For what? WAAAAY to vanilla for that.
63. Ever been in love? I doubt it. You’d think I’d know for certain were it the case.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? Ah, no thanks. We both realized it hadn’t happened to either person and decided New Years was a good a time as any. Ah, I didn’t want to tell.
65. Are you hungry right now? No way, I had too much to eat for dinner.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I don’t spend enough time online to have online friends. I consider that a healthy thing,
67. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, because I don’t have time or the inclination for Twitter.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Tumblr is funnier.
69. Are you watching tv right now? No. Listening to film score radio, though.
70. Names of your bestfriends? Jenna, Caitlyn, Martyne.
71. Craving something? What? Nah.
72. What colour are your towels? Black.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? One body pillow, one regular.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? They occupy my bed, but I don’t specifically ‘sleep’ with them.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? 6 or 7?
75. Favourite animal? Cats.
76. What colour is your underwear? Right now? Tan.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Hmmm. Chocolate Peppermint.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Black. I’m seeing a pattern,
80. What colour pants? HAH. I was wearing black. Now green polka dots. They’re pajamas.
81. Favourite tv show? Doctor Who.
82. Favourite movie? Fried Green Tomatoes.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? Neither, never seen them.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Ditto.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? I’m skipping this question. “
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? WEEED NEEEEeedd TOO FIIIND HIS SOOonn…”
87. First person you talked to today? Sarah, from work.
88. Last person you talked to today? Wow. Um. Speaking from the mouth? God.
89. Name a person you hate? I endeavor not to hate.
90. Name a person you love? Mom.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? No…
92. In a fight with someone? I don’t think so. If I am, it is totally one-sided.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? Zero, but 3 pairs of warm up pants.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? A bunch. They keep it rather chilly in the office.
95. Last movie you watched? Beauty and the Beast,
96. Favourite actress? Oh, I dunno. I don’t really have one.
97. Favourite actor? Ewan McGregory. James McAvoy.
98. Do you tan a lot? I burn a significant amount.
99. Have any pets? Two cats own me.
100. How are you feeling? Fat. Tired.
101. Do you type fast? Nope.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? Not taking control of my gastro issues when I started having them.
103. Can you spell well? REalitvely well, provided I have spell check.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? I’d like to think I’ve stayed connected with most…Mr. Blinkinsop.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? Yeah, sort of.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? Oh I hope not, but yeah. One of my worst moments.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? A Loooong time ago.
108. What should you be doing? Writing.
109. Is something irritating you right now? The fact that I’m not loosing weight.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? I don’t think so. I feel like I’m missing out on something.
111. Do you have trust issues? No.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Besides God? Maybe Elena.
113. What was your childhood nickname? Megan called me Lil P.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? Yeah! I want to visit all 50.
115. Do you play the Wii? No, don’t have one.
116. Are you listening to music right now? Pandora Film Scores, baby.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Yeah, occasionally.
118. Do you like Chinese food? On occasions. But I stick with the General.
119. Favourite book? Hmm. Warbreaker, but Brandon Sanderson.
120. Are you afraid of the dark? Isn’t that a TV show?
121. Are you mean? I…can be. I’m not proud of it.
122. Is cheating ever okay? No. If you’re unhappy, TALK.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? There’s a reason I don’t have white shoes.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? No. Lust at first sight, infatuation, obsession, yes. Attraction, yes. Love is an action.
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes, I guess. I’d like to.
126. Are you currently bored? Maybe a little. I’m filing this out, aren’t I?
127. What makes you happy? The sheer joy of doing something I love. Being successful at something.
128. Would you change your name? First, perhaps. Last, no way.
129. What your zodiac sign? Pisces. did you know that 12 constellations of the zodiac are as follows: Ares, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Capricorn, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpious, Sagettarius, Aquarias and Piceses?
130. Do you like subway? Ew.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Awkward. But…bring it out into the open, if it negatively affects the relationship. If they can withhold their attraction to boundaries, I don’t see a problem.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? …Didn’t we already do this one?O
133. Favourite lyrics right now? Oh, you must be kidding me. That’s impossible to answer.
134. Can you count to one million? If I was being paid enough to waste that much time, sure.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? No.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Partly open, so the cats don’t tear up the carpet or keep me awake trying to get into the bedroom.
137. How tall are you? Not tall enough.
138. Curly or Straight hair? Straight.
139. Brunette or Blonde? What is this, 20 questions?
140. Summer or Winter? Winter. You can ski in winter.
141. Night or Day? “In the dark of the night, evil will find her (find her…).” Ah, sorry got distracted.
142. Favourite month? October, oddly enough. I wish costuming was more of a thing for adults.
143. Are you a vegetarian? I like meat. I do wish the industry wasn’t so terrible, though.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? DARK.
145. Tea or Coffee? Coffee, but what I drink can hardly be designated AS coffee.
146. Was today a good day? I’m alive, healthy, comfortable, employed, and I have health insurance, a working car, and family. Yeah, today was a good day.
147. Mars or Snickers? Pluto.
148. What’s your favourite quote? “There’s no point in being grown-up if you can’t be childish sometimes.” (the 3rd Doctor).
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Spirits of deceased humans? No…but I do believe in a spiritual world, difficult as it is to do so.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page? “The Destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah.” Genesis 19.
1. Who was the last person you held hands with? Um. my niece, Zoe.